To care for the health of your skin, you should protect it from external aggression such as solar radiation,
have a balanced diet and adopt some healthy habits. The benefits?
Much more than a healthy skin, is a silky skin, light, free of blemishes and wrinkles.
Not sure where to start or what to do? We help! Read the materials below and learn to care for your skin!
Clean your skin morning and evening is essential to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples.
Those Natural Handcrafted Soap are good for every day clean
* Exfoliate your skin once a week is oily and every 15 days if you have normal or dry skin. After cleaning the skin, apply a tonic lotion, which will complete the cleansing, close pores and normalize the skin’s pH.
– Great exfoliator
* Chamomile tea ice cream is an excellent tonic lotion, calming works and giving a cooling sensation, can be used all day.
* Moisturize your skin daily is important to prevent drying.
* Some moisturizers also contain sunscreen and active anti-wrinkle, which help keep your skin youthful for longer.
* To accelerate the healing of acne seborrheic skins, make compresses of comfrey tea, which calms and controls oiliness.
* Even in winter, on cloudy days and indoors, always use during the day, a sunscreen with SPF 15 on my face at least.
* Drink 2 liters of water per day. Keeps skin hydrated and beautiful, it helps in removing toxins.