Benefits of Goat Milk Soap
Milk is one of the best Natural Cosmetics…
…Milk is unique in its natural ability to moisturize and nourish the skin, It is a fragile miracle of nature that can’t be synthetically reproduced.
Milk is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Chemically, milk is a lipoprotein. Lipids found in most skin creams in the form of animal or vegetable oil, or wax, helps seal in moisture.
The popularity of natural handcrafted soaps is on the rise, particularly ones that offer therapeutic properties such as goat milk soap made with pure essential oils, no animal tallow and herbs/spices picked right from the garden. As many who suffer from sensitive skin realize how many of the harsh skin care products on the market today not only effect their skin condition, but overall well being. This has many making the switch to natural products. Goat milk soap is just one of several types of natural soaps one can choose from. You may be thinking why you would put something that comes out of a farm animal all over your body. Goat’s milk has amazing benefits for your skin; in fact it is well known in the skincare industry that Cleopatra who was known for her amazing skin would soak her entire body in goat’s milk bathes. Here are the top ten benefits of goat milk soap.
1. Has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
2. Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
3. It is known that goat milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
4. Can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging.
5. Goat’s milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.
6. The famous Cleopatra known for her beauty and amazing skin, biggest skin care secret revealed was bathing in goat’s milk.
7. Goat’s milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
8. Loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
9. Goat’s milk soaps are free from harmful chemical and a very mild soap bar safe to use for all skin conditions.
10. Goat milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as natural moisturizer.
* DR.Oz of Oprah Winfrey fame, did a series on Longevity found in other countries. Attributed longer life in Sardinia’s [who] also drink and Bathing with goat’s milk, which is high in calcium and good for your heart. “Plus, researchers believe it could protect against Alzheimer’s and heart disease.