Everything you need for perfect skin is in this website Natural Handcrafted Soap Co.
Everyone wants healthy skin and switching to daily use of handmade soap is the best place to start.
1. Use Goat’s Milk for hydration .
2. Use citrus oranges tangerine soap to eliminate blackheads.
Tangerine Soap is a good source of vitamin A . If you are suffering from any skin diseases, such as acne, pimple, blackheads, you are encouraged to have plenty of
vitamin A and apply products that are derivatives of the vitamin.
3. Grapefruit for oily skin and breakouts.
Brazilian Clay helps improve circulation, gently exfoliates,
cleanses, detoxifies, and minimizes pores.
4. Oats for smooth, clear skin.
Helps to cleanse the face
Oatmeal soap helps to cleanse the face and the entire body as well. It also provides soothing protection for the skin, as well as nutrition.
5. Coffee soap to firm up your face and remove under-eye bags.
Reduce under-eye puffiness – While it may not get rid of those dark circles under your eyes (which are often hereditary), the anti-inflammatory properties of caffeine in coffee help minimize under-eye redness and inflammation. It also helps prevent the build-up of blood under your eyes which contributes to those dark circles. You may discover it as an ingredient in many eye creams.
6. Olive oil soap to soften and nourish your skin.
This Olive oil soap is very mild, long-lasting and can be used full
strength on any skin type to help retain moisture and elasticity.
It is no surprise that olive oil soap soothes and nourishes the skin because it takes advantage of the natural moisturizing properties of olive oil.
7. lavender soap rose oil to lighten blemishes .
8. to control blemishes, tone skin, and fight aging.
This soap is full of lather and left
unscented which makes a great facial soap, as well as body.