1. A vegan – herbal natural sea kelp moss varesh available delicious soaps scent (and a fragrance-free option). I get the scents that you’ll want to try ’em all…
2. A lavender-scented with Lavender essential oil from the French Provence made in small batches in North Carolina. Made from 100% natural ingredients .
3. An organic natural oatmeal soap free of colors or fragrances (AKA for your sensitive skin NOT to get red, irritated, or itchy)
4. A Organic Coffee Soap Scrub to keep your pits and all body feeling’ so fresh and so clean. Never think “IS THAT REPULSIVE SMELL COMING FROM ME?” ever again. Brazilian coffee grinds absorb garlic and onion and fish smell off your fingers, we recommended this soap as a hand and body soap. In other words, coffee isn’t just for drinking anymore.
5. The rose geranium oil is basically derived from plant called as Pelargonium Graveolens. This oil is made from the plant leaves and has a very good smell. Smell like a fresh bouquet of geranium and roses.
6. Dead Sea Mud Soap with Dead Sea Salt – All Natural Handmade Bar Soap .
DEAD SEA MUD SOAP – BUY HERE AMAZON.COM
Just like grandma used to make! This bar is old-fashioned made lye soap which was very popular hundreds of years ago.
Our Lye Soap is most likely a little milder than Grandma’s was.
This bar contains no colors or fragrances. It is a pure, natural handmade soap made the the way it was made decades ago.
Contains NO Phthalates NO Parabens NO Sulfates NO Triclosan.
All these ingredients can be harmful, Some ingredients can actually strip off all the natural oils from your skin leaving it dry and itchy.
Ever wonder why some some commercial “soaps” are called “beauty bars” or “cleansing bars” instead of soap? That’s because they are NOT soap.
In fact, their chemical makeup is closer to industrial degreasers than soap. Our soaps at Natural Handcrafted Soap Company are NOT made with any of these harmful substances.
We use ingredients like Organic Coconut Oil, Lanolin, Greek Olive oil from our friends olive farm ( Organic) in Greece, sustainable Palm oil and more .
Therapeutic grade essential oils, and pure distilled water in our soaps –