- Handmade Soap for the Best Birthday Gift 12 Handmade Natural Soaps for each months of the year!
2. Aged Limited Egyptian Geranium Soap With Rose Clay Natural Artisan Handcrafted
3.Egyptian Geranium Soap With Rose Clay Natural Artisan Handcrafted 7 Oz.Our Price: $15.503 in stock!
4. Limited Edition Organic Extra Virgin Greek Oil Peppermint And Rosemary Natural Soap Limited EditionOur Price: $15.9915 in stock!
5.Lavender Jasmine Soap -Aged Limited Edition 9 oz.Our Price: $19.001 in stock!
Google Shop Handmade Soap Gift For Every Occasion
No matter what the occasion, Cold Winter, Spring , Summer, Newborn Baby,
Engagement, Wedding,Valentines , Birthday,
Thank you and much more…
6. Lemongrass Soap 90% Organic Extra Virgin Greek Olive Oil with Shea ButterOur Price: $11.997 in stock!
7. African Grapefruit Citrus Soap with All Natural Clay HandmadeOur Price: $13.253 in stock!
8. Organic Oatmeal Soap with Mango ButterOur Price: $13.504 in stock!
9. Almond Hazelnut Soap from ETSY>com
Google Shop Amazon Handmade Soap from Natural Handcrafted Soap Company !
10. Lavender Soap-Handmade Cold Processed Soap-100% Pure Lavender Essential Crushed Rose Petals and Lavender Organic Shea Butter
$13.99$13.99 FREE ShippingOnly 4 left in stock – order soon.
16. Dead Sea Mud Soap with Shea Butter and Dead Sea Salt (Exfoliate) Skin Care Handmade Fragrance Free All Natural
17. Beer Soap Oatmeal and Stout Beer Soap Bar with Guinness Extra Stout 7 Oz Bar All Natural Handmade !
18. Artisan Greek”Olive Oil” Soap For Combination, Oily and Acne Skin Soap with Mediterranean Sea Salt 7.5 Oz Bar Natural Soap Handmade !
20. Handmade Soap Fresh Organic Sea Kelp Moss with Chamomile Herb and Prime Organic Cocoa Butter Handmade !
21. Sea kelp Varesh from Natural Handcrafted Soap
Does your skin seek help? We say, Sea Kelp!
Does your skin seek help? We say, Sea Kelp! Kelp is a wonderful, naturally produced product that has so many benefits due to the minerals and nutrients it contains. Kelp grows in the sea and is a type of marine algae, or seaweed which can grow up to 150 feet long. It can actually grow at a rate of 1 to 2 feet a day! When harvested just a few feet from the surface, it can fully grow back within just ten days. It is a green/brown color and quite unique in that it has no roots like plants and trees. It is not anchored to the sea floor via roots and does not absorb nutrients in the same way as plants. It grows through the process of photosynthesis This natural source of goodness has an amazing impact in our bodies and doesnt receive nearly enough recognition or usage.
Today Friday’s Google Doodle, Google celebrates its own 21st birthday. Google is old enough to drink, but what is a “google”, anyway? It’s a very, very large number: read more at Forbes