Google Handmade Soaps made with Essential Oils – 100% Pure and Natural Aromatherapy Oils for various conditions and also to improve the health of skin that you’ve been battling for years.
1. Best and Well Use is Lemongrass essential oil is antibacterial and anti-fungal, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and can be a potent insect repellent. Its anti fungal properties are especially helpful in combating the nasty yeast associated with dandruff.
2. Lavender essential oil from the Provence of France Skin Care:
The health benefits of lavender oil for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic and anti fungal properties. It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammations. It heals wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns rapidly as it aids in the formation of scar tissues. Lavender oil is added to chamomile to treat eczema. Other health benefits of lavender essential oil include its ability to treat leucorrhoea. It is also effective against insect bites. The oil is also used to repel mosquitoes and moths. You will find many mosquito repellents containing lavender oil as one of the ingredients.
3. The scent of this oil is a lot like the herb you put in your food. It’s commonly found in skin care, especially natural products, because it not only has topical benefits but also will extend the shelf life of a product exponentially like Olive Oil Rosemary and Mint
4 and 5. Citrus Oil Soap – Florida Citrus Soap – And African Grapefruit with Brazilian Clay If you love sweet orange or grapefruit essential oils feels like bathing in the Tropical Forest with a extra creamy bar of soap.
5. A Gift Basket with 5 Handmade Soaps variety of scents.
Organic Olive Oil – Olive oil has a large proportion of vitamins A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E, which is a key source of protein needed in the fight against free radicals. This makes olive oil particularly helpful in the fight against skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, ad seborrhea eczema. We use the Greek Olive Oil Soap for our Handmade Olive Oil Soap .
2. Brazilian Copaiba Soap with Acai Berry Butter and Coconut Milk Soap–
3.Goat and Organic Coconut Milk Soap Handmade Soap Fresh From Our Local Farm –