Soap for Today and Everyday
Yes! There really is such a thing! And it smells good enough to eat (but
please don’t eat it!).
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
What are you going to give your
loved ones to show them how much you care? Not Flowers again! How about giving
them a luxurious bar Natural Handcrafted Soap!
Handmade Soap-valentine’s day gift-for your lover NATURAL HANDCRAFTED SOAP. –
Valentines day soap – Find the largest selection of handmade valentines day soap
Handcrafted Valentines Day Soaps List
Twelve Piece Soap Gift Set
Twelve Piece Gentleman’s Soap Gift Set
Natural handcrafted soaps are the ultimate gentleman’s gift.
Wonderful twelve piece mens gift set for valentines day.
Mixed in with a rich scent of brazilian espresso coffee , cocoa butter and brazilian almond oils ,halzenut and vanilla.
Wonderful five piece variety gift basket valentines day set with Four bars and one rose, makes a GREAT gift for any occasion INCLUDES Coffee, milk, citrus, french scented, and one or more Volcanic ash, dead sea mud, sea moss, sea kelp, goats milk, oatmeal, buttermilk .
Filed under antiaging, art, bar soap, Beauty, crafts, facebook, Facebook, Family, Family, gift, Handmade Soap, Home, hotel soap, humor, natural soaps, naturalhandcraftedsoap.com, soap, Soaps, travel, valentines day, valentines day gift, wedding
Benefits of Goat Milk Soap
Milk is one of the best Natural Cosmetics…
…Milk is unique in its natural ability to moisturize and nourish the skin, It is a fragile miracle of nature that can’t be synthetically reproduced.
Handmade soap with goat milk and organic base oils.
Milk is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Chemically, milk is a lipoprotein. Lipids found in most skin creams in the form of animal or vegetable oil, or wax, helps seal in moisture.
Goat Milk Soap
Goat’s milk soap – coconut milk for all kin type help treat also people with the driest skin types
The popularity of natural handcrafted soaps is on the rise, particularly ones that offer therapeutic properties such as goat milk soap made with pure essential oils, no animal tallow and herbs/spices picked right from the garden. As many who suffer from sensitive skin realize how many of the harsh skin care products on the market today not only effect their skin condition, but overall well being. This has many making the switch to natural products. Goat milk soap is just one of several types of natural soaps one can choose from. You may be thinking why you would put something that comes out of a farm animal all over your body. Goat’s milk has amazing benefits for your skin; in fact it is well known in the skincare industry that Cleopatra who was known for her amazing skin would soak her entire body in goat’s milk bathes. Here are the top ten benefits of goat milk soap.
1. Has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
2. Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
3. It is known that goat milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
4. Can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging.
5. Goat’s milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.
6. The famous Cleopatra known for her beauty and amazing skin, biggest skin care secret revealed was bathing in goat’s milk.
Goat’s Milk good for skin care
7. Goat’s milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
8. Loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
9. Goat’s milk soaps are free from harmful chemical and a very mild soap bar safe to use for all skin conditions.
10. Goat milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as natural moisturizer.
* DR.Oz of Oprah Winfrey fame, did a series on Longevity found in other countries. Attributed longer life in Sardinia’s [who] also drink and Bathing with goat’s milk, which is high in calcium and good for your heart. “Plus, researchers believe it could protect against Alzheimer’s and heart disease.
Filed under antiaging, art, bar soap, Beauty, botox, cancer, coffee, crafts, culture, Dr.Oz, events, Facebook, Family, Family, gift, Gifts, goat's milk, goat's milk soap, google, hand soap, Handcrafted, healty, Home, hotel soap, life, natural, Natural Soap, natural soaps, naturalhandcraftedsoap.com, nature, news, obama, Oprah, organic, Palin, soap, Soaps, Travel, travel, travel, wedding, wrinkles
To care for the health of your skin, you should protect it from external aggression such as solar radiation,
have a balanced diet and adopt some healthy habits. The benefits?
Much more than a healthy skin, is a silky skin, light, free of blemishes and wrinkles.
Not sure where to start or what to do? We help! Read the materials below and learn to care for your skin!
Clean your skin morning and evening is essential to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples.
Those Natural Handcrafted Soap are good for every day clean
* Exfoliate your skin once a week is oily and every 15 days if you have normal or dry skin. After cleaning the skin, apply a tonic lotion, which will complete the cleansing, close pores and normalize the skin’s pH.
Brazilian Coffee Scrub Soap with Cocoa Butter
Artisan Brazilian Pure Coffee Luxury Scrub Soap This soap is wonderful for all skin types. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee.
– Great exfoliator
* Chamomile tea ice cream is an excellent tonic lotion, calming works and giving a cooling sensation, can be used all day.
* Moisturize your skin daily is important to prevent drying.
* Some moisturizers also contain sunscreen and active anti-wrinkle, which help keep your skin youthful for longer.
* To accelerate the healing of acne seborrheic skins, make compresses of comfrey tea, which calms and controls oiliness.
* Even in winter, on cloudy days and indoors, always use during the day, a sunscreen with SPF 15 on my face at least.
* Drink 2 liters of water per day. Keeps skin hydrated and beautiful, it helps in removing toxins.
Filed under antiaging, bar soap, Beauty, botox, coffee, coffee, coffee soap, crafts, facebook, Facebook, Family, Family, gift, Gifts, google, Handcrafted, healty, Home, humor, lemongrass soap, natural, natural soaps, naturalhandcraftedsoap.com, obama, organic, Palin, soap, Soaps, Travel, travel, travel, travel, wedding, wrinkles
Goats milk has been long know to be of great benefit to the body.
Why Goat’s Milk Soap?
Goats milk soap is reportedly wonderful for people with dry flaky skin, eczema and also for children or babies. It apparently has the closest PH to human skin, and is an incredibly gentle & mild soap.
Rich in vitamins and minerals goats milk is the not so secret ingredient in all our products.
What make our products so popular is not just the goats milk contained within, but the perfect combination of other ingredients that makes our recipe so successful.
Our products often help those suffering from skin conditions, we have received countless testimonials from grateful customers.
This being said goats milk soap also deliver a new levels of luxury and delight to thousands of customers without skin problems.
Both natural and healthy for your skin.
Handmade soap is very addictive – once you start using it, you simply can’t stop! Nothing compares to the rich creamy lather of good old fashioned soap.
Filed under antiaging, bar soap, Beauty, botox, cancer, crafts, facebook, Facebook, Family, gift, Gifts, goat's milk, Good Morning America, google, great soaps, Handcrafted, Handmade Soap, healty, Home, humor, natural and healthy, natural soaps, skin, soap, Soaps, Travel, wedding, wrinkles