Yes! There really is such a thing! And it smells good enough to eat (but
please don’t eat it!).
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
What are you going to give your
loved ones to show them how much you care? Not Flowers again! How about giving
them a luxurious bar Natural Handcrafted Soap!
Handmade Soap-valentine’s day gift-for your lover NATURAL HANDCRAFTED SOAP. –
Valentines day soap – Find the largest selection of handmade valentines day soap
Handcrafted Valentines Day Soaps List
Twelve Piece Soap Gift Set
Twelve Piece Gentleman’s Soap Gift Set
Natural handcrafted soaps are the ultimate gentleman’s gift.
Wonderful twelve piece mens gift set for valentines day.
Mixed in with a rich scent of brazilian espresso coffee , cocoa butter and brazilian almond oils ,halzenut and vanilla.
Wonderful five piece variety gift basket valentines day set with Four bars and one rose, makes a GREAT gift for any occasion INCLUDES Coffee, milk, citrus, french scented, and one or more Volcanic ash, dead sea mud, sea moss, sea kelp, goats milk, oatmeal, buttermilk .
The popularity of natural handcrafted soaps is on the rise, particularly ones that offer therapeutic properties such as goat milk soap made with pure essential oils, no animal tallow and herbs/spices picked right from the garden. As many who suffer from sensitive skin realize how many of the harsh skin care products on the market today not only effect their skin condition, but overall well being. This has many making the switch to natural products. Goat milk soap is just one of several types of natural soaps one can choose from. You may be thinking why you would put something that comes out of a farm animal all over your body. Goat’s milk has amazing benefits for your skin; in fact it is well known in the skincare industry that Cleopatra who was known for her amazing skin would soak her entire body in goat’s milk bathes. Here are the top ten benefits of goat milk soap.
1. Has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
2. Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
3. It is known that goat milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
4. Can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging.
5. Goat’s milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.
6. The famous Cleopatra known for her beauty and amazing skin, biggest skin care secret revealed was bathing in goat’s milk.
7. Goat’s milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
8. Loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
9. Goat’s milk soaps are free from harmful chemical and a very mild soap bar safe to use for all skin conditions.
10. Goat milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as natural moisturizer.
* DR.Oz of Oprah Winfrey fame, did a series on Longevity found in other countries. Attributed longer life in Sardinia’s [who] also drink and Bathing with goat’s milk, which is high in calcium and good for your heart. “Plus, researchers believe it could protect against Alzheimer’s and heart disease.